You’ll have to excuse me. I’ve mentally checked out. You see, I am already living in warm weather…in my head. And there is no place I’d rather be than in Palm Springs. The last time I visited the desert resort I was mesmerized. It brings a refreshingly chic vibe full of old Hollywood glamour thanks to the architecture, mid-century modern furniture, and let’s not forget the palm trees!
When I do make my way back to the city, I can see myself at one of the many sexy hotels sipping a fruity drink. Of course I’d be poolside, giving you all kinds of Diana Dors realness. When the sun sets I’d slip on a bright yellow Stella McCartney dress and look for one of those outdoor parties that allows me to dance into the night.
Until then, I’ll have to channel my love for Palm Springs with a breezy beauty routine. From tropically bright manicures, to sun kissed skin, I’m totally throwing things in my makeup bag that puts my mind (and body) in one of the most serene cities on the west coast.
- NYX Single Eye Shadow in Sex Kitten- $4.49
- Benefit Cosmetics California Kissin’ Lip Gloss- $20
- Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Skin Gliding Highlighter- $42.00
- Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Facial Wipes- $8.49
- Physicians Formula Argan Wear 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer- $14.95
- China Glaze in Too Yatch to Handle- $7.50
- H&M Nail Polish in Orangeade- $5.99
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips in Highball- $6.00
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Perfume Rollerball- $25